Missouri Partner United Way Resources
Collaboration to Generate Competitive Advantage
United Way Agencies in Missouri are forging partnerships across the state to boost Missouri's ability to attract and retain talented workers.
These partnerships will give Missouri employers a competitive advantage during a time when the competition for workers is becoming increasingly fierce. Those partnering with United Way are:
Participating Missouri United Way Agencies
- Heart of Missouri United Way
- United Way of Central Missouri
- United Way of Greater Kansas City
- United Way of Greater St. Joseph
- United Way of Greater St. Louis
- United Way of Mark Twain Area
- United Way of the Ozarks
- United Way of Southeast Missouri
- United Way of Southwest Missouri and Southeast Kansas
Customize Your Engagement Toolkit
United Way of the Ozarks’ Community Engagement in a Box
Community Engagement in a Box is a physical toolkit we’re giving to area employers. It contains a collection of resources to help leaders connect the dots between their employees’ community engagement and their ability to:
- Attract and retain talent.
- Create a more engaging and healthy organizational culture.
- Boost their employee loyalty.
- Help their employees become their best recruiters.
Your United Way agency may consider utilizing the research collected for Community Engagement in a Box, as well develop materials that support engaging workforces in your community. We’re sharing
Community Engagement Catalog
This catalog is being distributed within the Community Engagement in a Box to CEOs and human resource managers. It provides options to engage their workforce in the community.
We invite you to create your community engagement catalog by downloading these InDesign documents.
We are offering examples of information sheets created for various audiences.
The Community Engagement in a Box sheet includes supporting comments from area employers – small, medium and large. This has proven helpful in discussions with CEOs who do not believe their company can implement community engagement.